NSW Kendo Association Membership
Become a Member
If you are interested in joining NSWKA as a member you can do so directly through your local club, the basic steps are outlined below. For information on what is included in your membership download the NSWKA constitution document below.
The Membership Fee from 1 July 2020 is $100 for an adult member and $60 for a junior member.
# Junior Membership Fee applies to a Financial member who is younger than eighteen (18) years of age or whose eighteenth (18th) birthday occurs after the first day of the current Membership
NSWKA membership is an annual membership registration which covers you each financial year from 1st July to 30th June. As a financial member of NSWKA, you are:
- A member of the Australian Kendo Renmei
- Eligible to participate in competitions organised by AKR/NSWKA- affiliated clubs
- Eligible to participate in gradings
- Covered by player accident insurance
- Contact an affiliated club/dojo in the discipline(s) of Kendo, Iaido or Jodo
- Attend trainings for the discipline(s) chosen
- Find out about membership fees and application procedures through the club/ dojo
- Fill out the NSWKA membership registration form; pay the NSWKA membership fee through your club representative within the first month of training
Please renew your NSWKA membership through your club representatives, and update your personal details including any changes.